Do you know some strange fact about our lifestyle at present? Our work style has made us with no time to spend in physical activities. This digital era has ended up our healthy lifestyle. Some people do their full body checkup in Delhi when they face a new problem or when they are experiencing with inexplicable health problems. Some do go to doctor as per the needs of follow-up care for a chronic illness.
This type of lifestyle is affecting widely today with chronic heart diseases, mental disturbances, cancers, diabetes, and several hormonal imbalances. These above diseases can be highly prevented by proper planning and executing full body checkup in Delhi to avoid the disease from spreading.
Hence, it is utmost important to do a regular checkup in yearly or monthly preventive tests to increase chances for prevention and cure. How often you need assistance? Actually, it completely depends on your family history, age, sex and how often you smoke.
Moreover, the real concept of routine master checkups for healthy living is increasing day by day. Several employers are arranging for annual full body checkup in Delhi for their employees.
Doing a complete health exams and tests consistently will help you in many ways such as finding problems before they start, your chances for the treatment and cure are better. All these regular maintenance of your body would lead to higher chance for living a longer, healthier life.
Why do you need a full body checkup in Delhi?
There are huge numbers of reasons to do a complete regular health checkup and to maintain a fitness lifestyle. The most important reason is to early diagnosis and prevention of many diseases.
If you are planning for a full body checkup, then they carry on with number of test, the laboratory test which is done will help us to detect the illness in early stage and could provide a potential treatment for the problem.
These health checkups widely varies from person to person, based on their lifestyle, sex, age, and family health. Regular Health checks not only promote better health but also help to increase the patient-doctor relationship.
In this relationship, doctors can highly educate their patients on how to lead a healthy life and how they can quit dangerous habits such as tobacco addiction, binge eating, alcoholism, inactivity etc.
Who offer best full body checkup in Delhi?
Delhi Health lab offers an advanced technological range of assessments, which combine with specialist expertise in the required field. The kind of health check-up you go for will give you a clear idea on the present condition of your health and give you a guidance to make required changes to your lifestyle.
The various health checkup packages are available in Delhi Health Lab and if you wish to choose a Personal Health Check covering a wide range of investigations you can visit the Lab.
Services Offered in Delhi Health Lab
- Paleo Health Package
- Diabetic Basic Package
- Diabetic Screening Package
- Arthritics Package
- Antenatal Screening
- Women Care Package
Tests included in the full-body screening:
- Blood and urine tests
- Lipid Profile Test
- The cardiac system includes (Chest x-Ray. ECG & 2D Echo Cardiography )
- Vitamin Check
- Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of abdomen & pelvis
- Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4
- Kidney Function: Blood Urea, Uric Acid, Serum Creatinine
- Liver Function tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin
- Pulmonary Lung Function tests
- Diabetes tests Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP
- Hepatitis B tests
- CT Calcium Scoring
- Total body fat percentage
- Eye Checkup
- CT Coronary Angiography (Heart)
- CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Sono-mammography & Pap smear
What should a full body checkup in Delhi do for you?
A worthy complete health checkup packages should involve the whole screening program that are customized to suit the requirements of an individual. It should not have only a standard set of blood tests.
It should completely have detailed physical examinations, and also should have a consultation by expert physicians for health issues. The clinic should have a cutting-edge technology combined with clinical expertise which offers accurate diagnostic results.
Few warning signs make you to go for a Check up
- If you experience changes like lumps or skin changes
- Continuous pain, dizziness, fatigue, problems with urine or stool, or menstrual cycle changes
- If your eating habits is changed, if you feel more hungry or not at all hungry.
- Frequently distress, or sleeping problems, experiencing depression, anxiety, trauma.
Do you think check-ups and screening tests are same for people of all ages group?
Generally it’s not. Screening tests depend on a person’s age, health, lifestyle choices, family history etc.
The purpose of health checks is to:
- Screen for diseases
- Assess the risk of any potential medical problems
- Plan and make healthy lifestyle choices
- Follow the vaccination schedules
Tips to be noted before going for a full body checkup in Delhi:
- Before checkup, make sure you are on complete fasting for 12-Hours
- At the time of fasting do not take any kind of Medication, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Tobacco or any other Liquids (except Water) in the Morning.
- Carry all your Medical Prescriptions and Previous Health Medical Records with you.
- Please inform the Health Check reception in a prior, if you have a history of diabetic or cardiac problems.
Why to choose Delhi Health Lab?
Delhi Health lab has partnership with only NABL, CAP and ISO accredited lab for processing the samples.
When compared to other labs, it is 30 to 60% lower is in price.
Only experts and Certified Phlebotomists are here for collecting the samples.
Delhi Health Lab technician come to collect the free samples from your home at your convenience time.
You can get your report as soft copy on the same day of sample collection.